Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Lane REO Index Turns UP for First Time in a Year



Lane REO Index Bounces Up in 3rd Quarter…


Lane Guide (Reno, NV) December 4, 2012 --

Lane REO Index upticks to 198.5 in 3Q
 
After the first measurable drop in the Index since 2007, The Lane REO Index rebounded upwards in the 3rd Quarter of 2012. 

The Index is the measure of the total bank REO portfolios nationwide.  The increase to 198.5 is nearly 12 points higher over the prior quarter, marking the first up turn in the Index in over a year.  While the up tick in the index shows a short-term increase in bank portfolios of owned properties, the Index is significantly lower year-to-year.  This may indicate some leveling in the residential market, while the largest increases where in commercial and development properties.

 For more information on Lane Guide, visit www.laneguide.com 


©2012 Lane Guide Lenders On Line, Inc. – All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. I’m Артур Борис a resident/citizen of the Republic Of Russian. I’m 42 years of age, an entrepreneur/businessman. I once had difficulties in financing my project/business, if not for a good friend of mine who introduced me to Mr Pedro to get a loan worth $250,000 USD from his company. When I contacted them it took just five working days to get my loan process done and transferred to my account. Even with a bad credit history, they still offer their service to you. They also offer all kinds of loans such as business loans, home loans, personal loans, car loans. I don’t know how to thank them for what they have done for me but God will reward them according to his riches in glory. If you need an urgent financial assistance contact them today via email  pedroloanss@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete